Error while creating the JIRA ticket from confluence form

anuprita_moharil May 3, 2023

The existing piece of code to create JIRA was working. After some modifications to other code the JIRA ticket is not being created. I see following error after submitting the confluence form.

.Jira.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2023

Hi

see the permissions in Jira project and if your ConfiForms IFTTT macro is set to not report the error then unset that, and see what is the error message returned by Jira (on an attempt to create an issue in Jira)

Alex

anuprita_moharil May 8, 2023

Hello,

I have reached out to the support team to see if there are any access issues. Inside the confiform the following error is shown.

Request could not be completed: Status: 404 with message: and response: '{"errorMessages":["Issue Does Not Exist"],"errors":{}}'

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2023

When do you see this error in ConfiForms? 

Please open the support ticket with us so we can help you to troubleshoot this quicker

Alex

anuprita_moharil May 10, 2023

Hi,

It seems there was recent syntax change about how to get jirakey from curly brackets to square brackets. After I modified that, I am not getting the error but the JIRA ticket is not being created too.  Could you please advise?

I am not able to create the support ticket since I do not know Add-on's license ID (SEN).

Thanks.

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 11, 2023

Open a support ticket, I cannot help you here without seeing configuration details

Is your IFTTT macro to create a Jira issue is set to "Not report an error"?

no-error-report.png

Alex

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events