Edit Content by label macro

Hello.

On the sort by feature. There's options for Title, creation & modified. Is there a way to allow me to manually sort? I use this in my knowledge data base that I've created to share data with my technical support team. The data being loaded doesn't come in, in a spceific order. So I would like everything to be shown by creation as a default. But be able to go back and manually put them in order.

Regards,

Shawn

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hello Shawn, currently the macro offers the sorting methods you did mention above, nevertheless curiously they were added after a feature request was created. So this is a good fit for a feature request, for such you may add a ticket to http://jira.atlassian.comas an Improvement Request, in that way it can be evaluated to become something delivered in upcoming releases.

Thank you for the guidance Guilherme. I was able to figure out where I was supposed to go (I think), and submit an Improvement Request as you suggested. It's under Content by Label / Sort By - Manual Sort Option.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

495 views 7 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you