Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit Content by label macro

Shawn Schultz April 10, 2014

Hello.

On the sort by feature. There's options for Title, creation & modified. Is there a way to allow me to manually sort? I use this in my knowledge data base that I've created to share data with my technical support team. The data being loaded doesn't come in, in a spceific order. So I would like everything to be shown by creation as a default. But be able to go back and manually put them in order.

Regards,

Shawn

1 answer

0 votes
Guilherme Nedel [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 14, 2014

Hello Shawn, currently the macro offers the sorting methods you did mention above, nevertheless curiously they were added after a feature request was created. So this is a good fit for a feature request, for such you may add a ticket to http://jira.atlassian.comas an Improvement Request, in that way it can be evaluated to become something delivered in upcoming releases.

Shawn Schultz April 15, 2014

Thank you for the guidance Guilherme. I was able to figure out where I was supposed to go (I think), and submit an Improvement Request as you suggested. It's under Content by Label / Sort By - Manual Sort Option.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events