Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard does not display popular content.

V_ April 11, 2022

Hello all,
my company has the following problem:

Nothing is displayed on the dashboard under "popular" content. We don't know if this is like this since the last update or if this came later.

We definitely had pages before and they were displayed correctly as well.

Does anyone have a hint what this could be?

I already tried reindexing, but that didn't change anything either.

Kind regards

Miss Vee

1 answer

1 vote
Radek Dostál
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2022

This seems to be a related kba: https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/popular-content-missing-after-reindexing-from-scratch-1031831625.html

If you are not seeing any browser related problems (no failing network requests, javascript errors, opening page in incognito/without cache), and nothing is screaming in the log, then I would start looking around the listed folders mentioned in the kba and see if you have any files in there. I don't however know what the directory content should look normally, at least on one instance I'm looking at the first 2 dirs contain several files ~15 or so which do look like index files, all of them are recent and very recently modified. Perhaps yours are empty or last modified some while ago.

In any case if you have a backup you could try restoring the indexes, but if not, then rebuilding it sounds like the only way forward.

V_ April 12, 2022

Thanks @Radek Dostál for the tip,

I just didn't find the article above. I will give it a try ;)

Kind regards
Miss Vee

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events