Daily Digest for watched spaces/pages

We have a lot of spaces/pages in our company and watching one space results in a great deal of emails whenever changes are made.
Right now the daily digest sends an email of every change made in our Confluence Instance daily which is more than we need to see.

Is there a way to create a daily digest of only the spaces and pages we are watching?

2 answers

I've been wondering the same thing myself. It is ridiculous the number of e-mails we get daily every time a word is changed on a page. It would be much more efficient to cache all of the updates until a pre-selected time and then send a digest e-mail with all of them at once.

As far as I'm aware, I don't think they have this ability. I definitely would love to see a daily digest for updates to a single space each day and not receive everything from one space every time or everything from the whole site once a day when we just need to see one space. Perhaps if there is enough interest and push from users they will create this ability. 

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Friday in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

246 views 11 9
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you