Daily Digest for watched spaces/pages

Ray DR May 26, 2015

We have a lot of spaces/pages in our company and watching one space results in a great deal of emails whenever changes are made.
Right now the daily digest sends an email of every change made in our Confluence Instance daily which is more than we need to see.

Is there a way to create a daily digest of only the spaces and pages we are watching?

4 answers

3 votes
Michael Buchsbaum December 10, 2015

I've been wondering the same thing myself. It is ridiculous the number of e-mails we get daily every time a word is changed on a page. It would be much more efficient to cache all of the updates until a pre-selected time and then send a digest e-mail with all of them at once.

2 votes
Mattie Vukmir January 22, 2016

As far as I'm aware, I don't think they have this ability. I definitely would love to see a daily digest for updates to a single space each day and not receive everything from one space every time or everything from the whole site once a day when we just need to see one space. Perhaps if there is enough interest and push from users they will create this ability. 

0 votes
Susan Ostreicher
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2019

For what it's worth, it looks like there is an open feature request here:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-12865

0 votes
Lauren Hanyok December 30, 2018

I didn't see this thread and posted the same question earlier this year.  Our organization is so large (and honestly Confluence was not pushed out with much training or strategies on how to create spaces - which are open by default, and I think that's backwards, everything should be private by default until you open it) that i would much rather see a daily digest of what i'm watching instead of a daily digest of "everything that has changed".  For us, that is literally hundreds of pages I don't care about or may not even have a need to know.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events