Confluence on smartphone

DM November 2, 2014

Hello, I would like to open the Confluence Wiki on my mobile phone but I don't know how to access it. I just know that there isn't any application and that you need to open the page via browser... but how?

Thanks for the help, Daniel

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2014

If it is a company site and is not externally available you might not be able to open it on your smartphone. I know in our organization we have a guest wifi that employees can connect their smartphones, tablets, iPods, etc. to, but it is not on the same network as where our wiki is hosted and out wiki is only available internally on the corporate LAN. So, it kind of depends upon how your wiki and LAN are set up.

DM November 3, 2014

Yes, It's on our company LAN ... so I guess it isn't accessible from any other network?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 4, 2014

up to your network team - you can try the same url you use in the office from outside - that's all you need.

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2014

You use the same url that you would use to access it on any other browser.

0 votes
Artur Stasiak November 3, 2014

Yes , you mast . 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events