Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence integration for SharePoint Online

Daniel Lentz March 16, 2015

Hi, i can only find old post on integration to Office365. Is it possible to inegrate Confluence to SharePoint Online today?

Regards Daniel

3 answers

2 votes
Deividi Luvison
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2015

Hey Daniel,

Currently we have an open feature request to support Office 365 integration with SharePoint:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CSI-683

At this time there are no plans on the roadmap to include this functionality in a future release of Confluence/SharePoint Connector, however make sure to vote for the improvement request and add your thoughts in there so we can increase the feature relevance.

Lastly I will change the tags of the question as "confluence cloud" stands for a product we provide smile.
Thanks and Regards,
David| The Engineer that like Windows for realsies.
Scott Maches November 10, 2016

Is there an update on the possibility of this functionality?

Gursimran Singh November 3, 2020

Is this yet on the roadmap or you just decided not to implement it ?

0 votes
Sai August 23, 2019

Hi all,

I have requirement to configure confluence in SharePoint online tenant.

I followed this documentation, in this link  https://support.communardo.de/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=97063042

I am not able to find some of the options showing in the documentation.The GUI is updated

Can any on suggest steps to configure confluence in SharePoint online. 

Thank You.

Franz Reichard _Communardo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 14, 2020

Hello Sai,

I'm sorry we missed your question.

in the mean time the documentation for the Confluence Server version of the SharePoint Connector for Confluence has been moved to https://communardo.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SPONLINE/pages/28180704/Release+v+1.7

If you are using Confluence Cloud please follow the documentation for the Cloud version.

If you have further questions or support requests you can always contact our support.

Kind regards

Franz
Communardo Support

0 votes
David Toussaint [Communardo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 12, 2018

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is still relevant for you guys but at leas for anyone coming from google. About three months ago we launched a new App in the Atlassian Marketplace called SharePoint Online Connector for Confluence that does exactly what the name implies: connecting SharePoint Online to Confluence (Server/Data Canter).

Disclaimer: I'm responsible for Product Management at the Vendor of this app.

Best regards,
David Toussaint
Product management at Communardo

Ben Arundel September 21, 2018

any plans for a Cloud version? 

Franz Reichard _Communardo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 14, 2020

Hello Ben,

I'm sorry we missed your question.

Lately we made our app SharePoint Connector for Confluence also available for Cloud.

You can find our documentation for the Cloud version here.

If you have further questions or support requests you can always contact our support.

Kind regards

Franz
Communardo Support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events