Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chart

Danielle Kopetzki December 8, 2021

I can no longer resize columns in a chart that I created.  What can I do?

3 answers

3 votes
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 9, 2021

Hi @Danielle Kopetzki ,

Please give us more info like it was suggested in the first answer. And specify the macro that you use - I suppose it's a standard Jira Chart macro?

If it happens so that you use our app that is Table Filter and Charts for Confluence in your company, then we can suggest the following workaround: wrap the Jira Chart macro into the Table Transformer macro and set the required column width with the help of the FORMATWIKI function.

1 vote
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2022

Hi there,

As this question mentions our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app, we are happy to introduce its new macro – Table Spreadsheet.

The macro allows you to work with fully functional Excel spreadsheets right in Confluence.

You’ll be able to use cells’ formulas, filters, conditional formatting, etc., create pivot tables and charts from the page view&edit mode.

The Table Spreadsheet macro is available for Cloud and Server/Data Center.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2021

Hi @Danielle Kopetzki , welcome to the Community.

can you share a screenshot? Can you try a different browser? Are you colleagues experiencing the same?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events