Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anchor Macro doesn't exist

Matt Barta October 29, 2019

All the documentation on the "Anchor Macro" does not seem to work,

No such macro exists in my editing experience, or is this yet another feature that was removed in the Confluence "Updates" to the editing experience... 

I also noticed I'm no longer able to add links to images or edit their size...

What other useful steps have I lost... 

2 answers

1 vote
Avinoam
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 29, 2019

@Matt Barta @Sven Schatter _Lively Apps_ linkable headers should be available to all customers by end of this week, as it's being rolled out gradually!

Matt Barta October 29, 2019

Not to be a hard ass, but this is kinda a user experience nightmare, you have features in the old editor, you take them away (temporarily) only to return in the new editor at a later date, but not yet, and with a different name?... 

I would never replace the tires on my car one at a time. this is, not ideal. 

What about the image resizing and being able to add links to the images on my page, is that ever coming back?

#saduser

0 votes
Sven Schatter _Lively Apps_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 29, 2019

You are right, in the new editor the Anchor macro does not exist. It's meant to be replaced by linkable headings. See Confluence Cloud Editor Roadmap and CONFCLOUD-66773 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events