Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Management

Jon Nelson March 7, 2022

I need help gaining access to the User Management section of our teams Atlassian Account. I'm trying to do the domain verification but I am not following exactly what I need to do or where exactly I need to setup the txt file that the domain needs to verify. Can anyone assist me in setting this up?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Peter DeWitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 7, 2022

@Jon Nelson , the .txt entry is added to your DNS record. This is outside of your Atlassian site. 

Here is an example from GoDaddy on how to do that. If you your domain is parked somewhere else, they will be able to help you with your specific need.

GoDaddy example:

https://www.godaddy.com/help/add-a-txt-record-19232

Once you have this record added to your Domain DNS, you will return to your Atlassian site and click the verify domain. Atlassian will reach out to your domain listing and check to see the .txt entry is there.

-pjd

Jon Nelson March 7, 2022

We have current users setup and using our Confluence actively will this process make any of them lose access? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events