How should I start?

Silvia Edinam Alemawor
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 6, 2022

Hello everyone, I would like to know about confluence cloud and how to get started.

2 answers

2 votes
Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 6, 2022

Hi @Silvia Edinam Alemawor

Confluence Cloud is pretty great, and there's a lot to learn. Here are some resources for you:

• Atlassian's Confluence Documentation: This is where I first learned about Confluence
  • My team's Getting Started with the Editor video tutorial series: The editor is a big deal in Confluence, so this can get you going (new video hitting next week)
  • Confluence best practices series: We've packed this with the best ways we've found to do things in Confluence
  • Appfire's "The Hub" is full of solution-based articles and videos to help with specific problems you're trying to solve.
  • Look for an Atlassian community group near you: These are such great spots for connecting with other users and seeing what they're doing with Confluence.
  • Rock the Docs is my team's site full of written guides with best practices for using Confluence.

I'm sure there are more resources, but these are a good start. Good luck, and have fun!

1 vote
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2022

Hi @Silvia Edinam Alemawor ,

welcome to the Atlassian community!

In addition to the useful links provided by @Matt Reiner _K15t_ , I can also suggest Atlassian Univeristy courses https://university.atlassian.com/student/catalog/list?category_ids=21564-confluence

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events