Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got opinions about space overviews (good or bad)? We want to talk to you!

Hi all,

Ned here from the Confluence team. We're looking to chat with a few admins about how you use Space Overviews, hear any feedback about your experience using them, and run a few ideas by you about potential improvements in the future.

If you have feedback to share, please schedule a call with my team and me here!

(All set for calls now; thanks amazing community!)

Thanks,

Ned

4 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2024

@Ned Lindau is the link supposed to take us to a screencast of an example space overview page? All I see is a space sidebar and no ▶ button.

Like Haddon Fisher likes this
Ned Lindau
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 1, 2024

@Andy Gladstone — nope, the screenshot is just meant to clear up any ambiguity about what I mean when I say "Space Overview."

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 3, 2024

@Ned Lindau thanks for the quick answer, I've scheduled a session. Looking forward to discussing how this blank (or pre-populated) canvas can be utilized for better collaboration.

Like Ned Lindau likes this
Darrel Altmann
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 3, 2024

Hi folks,

The built-in features like Calendar must work as gaps exist between the native app and plugins.
Some bugs have been raised (creating recurring events by default -annually). I would be happy to discuss this further if required. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events