Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🦋 Get a badge for LinkedIn posts!

92 comments

Comment

Afridi Akbar Ifty
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 2, 2024

All done

Like # people like this
myHerb May 6, 2024

Great tip! Thank you. That's interesting. 

Like # people like this
Rachel Adams
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 6, 2024

Atlassain comment on my post to let me know that I earned this badge (25) Post | Feed | LinkedIn

How do I get this badge officially? 

Like # people like this
Dylan Stephens
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 6, 2024

Task Completed!

Like # people like this
Raúl Carrera López May 7, 2024

Done! :)

Like # people like this
Yousif Hassan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 8, 2024

Done @Angelie Stephens 

Thank you very much :) 

Like # people like this
Angelie Stephens
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 8, 2024

Hi @Rachel Adams ! 

The Social Butterfly badge is an Atlassian Community Kudos badge. So you would be able to see your badge by clicking on your profile picture icon at the top of the page: 

Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 09.01.19.png  

And then clicking the Kudos tab: 

Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 09.01.27.png

You'll then be able to see a list of all your Kudos badges!

If you would like to post about your badge on LinkedIn, you could share this post from bottom the first page of this article

Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 08.56.24.png

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, please let us know 😊

Like # people like this
Arvind May 8, 2024

Hello,

I have completed the task

Like # people like this
Mahima_miniOrange_SSO
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 8, 2024

Hi, I have done this!

Like # people like this
Arvind May 8, 2024

This has been done many time...though not received this badges yet

Like # people like this
Angelie Stephens
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 9, 2024

Hi @Arvind so sorry for the confusion here! Unfortunately I've not been able to locate your LinkedIn posts, would you mind sending a link please? Thanks so much for your patience & understanding! 

Like # people like this
Raúl Carrera López May 9, 2024

Hi @Angelie Stephens

I havent receive the badge yet.

Like # people like this
Angelie Stephens
Community Manager
May 9, 2024

Hi @Raúl Carrera López ! 

You would be able to see your Social Butterfly Kudos badge by clicking on your profile picture icon at the top of the page: 

Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 09.01.19.png   

And then clicking the Kudos tab: 

Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 09.01.27.png

You would be able to see a list of all your badges, and the Social Butterfly badge should be at the top of the list 😁

Like # people like this
Angelie Stephens
Community Manager
May 9, 2024

Thank you so much for these links, @Arvind ! I've now awarded the badge for you 😁

Like # people like this
Arvind May 9, 2024

Hello @Angelie Stephens ; still canot find it

Like # people like this
Angelie Stephens
Community Manager
May 9, 2024

Hi @Arvind ! If you look on the Kudos tab on your profile, you would be able to find the badge there 😊

Like # people like this
Arvind May 9, 2024

Hello @Angelie Stephens ,

Thanks...how it will be posted on LinkedIn.

Like # people like this
Angelie Stephens
Community Manager
May 9, 2024

Hi @Arvind , if you would like to post about your badge on LinkedIn, you could share this post from bottom the first page of this article

Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 08.56.24.png

I hope this helps!

Like # people like this
Mohammad_Mishrif
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 9, 2024
Like # people like this
Vijay Dadi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2024

I have done it more than 3 times. Please verify 

Like # people like this
Randoll Cruz
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 10, 2024

Greetings, I believe I have completed the Social Butterfly tasks by posting the badges I have earned from completing Atlassian courses.

Like # people like this
Theresa McFarlane May 14, 2024

Good Day! I have completed this task several times and also used #atlassiancreator as a tag.

Like # people like this
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2024

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned Atlassian multiple times in the last few months on LinkedIn.
Here is my activity to make it easy for you to check: https://www.linkedin.com/in/petervandevoorde/recent-activity/all/

Thanks for doing this!

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events