Spam attack on issue tracker

bmorel March 22, 2023

Hi. I have the same problem on https://bitbucket.org/bmorel/autorealm/issues  and could not find a way to do bulk marking or erasing.

I tried to mark 2 of them as spam, but there's more than 200 and bitbucket is slow as hell, so this requires something like 30s here to do that, and the spam is still around, so this have little to no effect.

The spam IDs start from #59 to #281 and I just found out how to disable anonymous people rights to spam me. I do not understand why this "feature" was enabled, though, it's a very terrible default setting, and I'm pretty sure I would not have kept it enabled, so this must be a new "feature" of bitbucket.

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 22, 2023

Hi @bmorel,

Thank you for reaching out.

Just a heads up, I moved your post to a new question for easier tracking.

Before we proceed, please make your issue tracker private to prevent the creation of new spam issues. Let me know once you do that, and I will then ask the development team to mark as spam the issues with id-s #59 to #281 (let me know if the range has changed.)

I will post an update here once this problem is mitigated and when it's safe to make your issue tracker public again.

Kind regards,
Theodora

bmorel March 23, 2023

Hello.

Done. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events