Must implement a payment gateway in app

sportlotus December 15, 2017

Dear members,

You have proved to be nice and supportive in the short time I 've been here, so I'm sure you can and will help.

I am developing an APP in which sellers and buyers will interact.

I need to collect money from the buyers;

I need , then, a certain time to elapse, in whch the buyer can cancel the transaction.

Afterwards, the money should go to the seller, MINUS A fee I will collect.

All should work as much automatically as possible;

The users should be able to use the system and interact AS LESS AS POSSIBLE with third party sites or applications.

Imagine, for example, how you pay with amazon or airbnb... YOU JUST INSERT C.C. DATA.

I am thinking of using STRIPE, but they have hefty fees for the best service.

PAYPAL- SHAME TO THEM- IS EXCLUDED.

THANK YOU

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2017

Mmm, we're an Atlassian community, and Atlassian stuff doesn't collect money really.

Could you explain what it's got to do with Atlassian stuff?

sportlotus December 16, 2017

Well...It's a programming and coding issue. As a community of programmers and coders, there may be someone interested in the issue, am I wrong?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 16, 2017

We're more a community of users, primarily admins, developers and system admins for Atlassian applications.

I'm not saying that there won't be anyone here who has done something with payments, just that the applications really aren't generally used for anything like that in the real world, so it's unlikely that you'll find anyone with experience or interest.

I'd suggest you re-visit your requirement and think about how you would do it in with an Atlassian application (probably Jira, that's where I'd look first.  Although maybe Bamboo might be good for it too, for automation)

If it's not for an Atlassian system, that's going to reduce the interest from the community to practically zero - you're in the wrong place if it's not Atlassian related

sportlotus December 18, 2017

Hello. Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events