Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to query all pull requests on a workspace and who is assigned?

Dina December 5, 2021

I would like to know how many devs in my team are assigned a pull request. How can I find this information? Is there a way to query all the PRs and the devs they are assigned to?

1 answer

1 vote
Norbert C
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 6, 2021

Hi Dina,

Thank you for contacting Atlassian Community, I'm Norbert from Atlassian Bitbucket Cloud Support, it's nice to meet you!

Based on my observation you would like to query all pull requests on a workspace. Unfortunately this functionality is not available yet. We have a feature request for this:

BCLOUD-11980 - API: Show Pull Requests for All Repositories

Our development team will give a first-hand update on that ticket if there's any progress made so I would suggest keeping a watch and vote for it.

Do note however that there's no ETA on enhancement request, and all enhancements are implemented with this policy in mind: Implementation of New Features Policy

Best Regards,
Norbert
Atlassian Bitbucket Cloud Support

Dina December 6, 2021

Thank you Norbert,

Are there any third-party apps that allow doing that? A quick solution I can think of is using the REST API to iterate through the repos in the workspace and check the pull requests. It will be a very expensive and slow operation though.

Norbert C
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 8, 2021

You're welcome Dina. 

You're right, the quick solution which you mentioned is a good workaround, but as you've said unfortunately it's expensive and slow as you might need to query a lot of repositories and the associated pull requests.

When I reviewed the third party apps for Bitbucket Cloud, unfortunately couldn't find an app, which would query all the pull requests.

Best Regards,
Norbert
Atlassian Bitbucket Cloud Support

Like Dina likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events