Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Bitbucket repository and its branches not visible in Jenkins.

Hi Everyone,

Bitbucket repository and its branches not visible in Jenkins.

I did repository scan, but still repository not visible in Jenkins.

What else can i do ??

Thanks in Advance.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ana Retamal Atlassian Team Apr 03, 2019

Hi Ajay,

Does this only happen with one of your repositories? Are you able to see other Bitbucket repositories in Jenkins?

My advice for this would be to contact Jenkins support, you can find their resources at https://jenkins.io/.

Hope that helps!

Ana

Thanks Ana,

Now it's working. After I added the Jenkinsfile first in Develop repository and then created a feature branch out of it.

All of a sudden same is now happening for me. We have multiple Jenkins servers setup for different purposes. For me on all the servers i am now not able to see the bitbucket repository and branches. I can see they are there in config.xml under <hudson.plugins.git.UserRemoteConfig> and <branches> tags. for everyone else in my team, it seems to be working all fine. Not sure what happendimage.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

New improvements to user management in Bitbucket Cloud 👥

Hey Community! We’re willing to wager that quite a few of you not only use Bitbucket, but administer it too. Our team is excited to share that we’ll be releasing improvements throughout this month of...

3,740 views 10 16
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you