Bitbucket Cloud Webhooks Disappearing and Reappearing

Andrew Reed March 21, 2022

Currently evaluating migration from Server to Cloud and I have a strange issue with webhooks disappearing and reappearing. As a result some commits are not triggering builds. 

Have I configured something wrong? I do note that when I create a webhook in one repository it appears in all repositories. In Server each repository has its own webhooks. 

The screen shots below were taken in sequence with just browser refreshes between them.

1)2022-03-21 14_40_58-Window.png

2) 2022-03-21 14_44_57-Window.png

3)2022-03-21 14_51_01-Window.png

4)

2022-03-21 14_53_11-Window.png

1 answer

0 votes
Syahrul
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 22, 2022

Hi Andrew,

G'Day!

Interesting issue. Before I proceed with ticket creation can you confirm with me if the disappearing issue is reproducible on a different web browser and is it also reproducible with different users?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Syahrul

Andrew Reed March 23, 2022

Hi Syahrul,

Thank you for looking into this for me. Good question. I have just tested this again using both Chrome and Microsoft Edge and I get the same behaviour in both. I've also just registered a brand new user account using another email address. Using that new account I also see the same behaviour. 

Many thanks,

Andy.

Andrew Reed March 23, 2022

Possibly worth mentioning that I used the Server to Cloud migration tool to configure my Cloud workspace and projects. 

Cheers,

Andy.

Syahrul
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 23, 2022

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the information. Since we need to access your Workspace to further investigate this issue I have proceeded to raise a ticket on behalf of you. 

You should receive an email over the ticket creation to view the ticket. One of our support engineers should get back to you soon.

Cheers,
Syahrul

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events