Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AppCenter `Bitbucket API limit exceeded`.

Yevhenii Shabelnyk August 6, 2021

Hello! I wrote to AppCenter support about this problem:

For some reason I get an issues with `Bitbucket API limit exceeded`. Could you help me with it, please?

And got an answer:

It seems you have exceeded the limit provided by bitbucket. This is actually a known issue (Bitbucket API limit exceeded) with projects that have complex repositories in Bitbucket or multiple projects.

Here is a link to this Bitbucket limitation: https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/api-request-limits/

We have had other users with similar limitation and they were able to unblock the situation by reaching out to Bitbucket and asking them to remove the webhook limit for their Bitbucket repository.

Could you help me with it, please? How to resolve this issue?

1 answer

0 votes
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 6, 2021

Hi @Yevhenii Shabelnyk ,

welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I recommend you to create issue for Atlassian support and ask them, if something can be done. Almost nobody here on the community has any possibility to help you with this problem, as we are not part of the Atlassian team, just regular users...

Yevhenii Shabelnyk August 6, 2021

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events