cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A pipeline can only have 100 steps?

Philip Käfer
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 23, 2024

We have a micro service arch and running a lot of steps in the pipeline in parallel. Currently our project exceeds the 100 steps limit. Is there a way to increase that? It's a blocker! 

2 answers

1 vote
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 24, 2024

Hi Philip and welcome to the community!

I'm afraid that we cannot increase that limit.

We have a feature request about this here:

I suggest adding your vote to that feature request (by selecting the Vote for this issue link) as the number of votes helps the product managers better understand the demand for features. You are more than welcome to leave feedback, and you can also add yourself as a watcher (by selecting the Start watching this issue link) if you'd like to get notified via email on updates.

Implementation of features is done as per our policy here and any updates will be posted in the feature request.

In the meantime, you can work around this by combining some steps into a single step, so that the total number of steps does not exceed 100.

Kind regards,
Theodora

1 vote
Nicolas Grossi
Banned
July 23, 2024

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL