how to hide the name of project from user where the user dont have access to those projects

Muhammed Sharifi October 23, 2018

I have some project in my bamboo, when i add a new user releated to any project the user is able to see the name of all project under Bamboo project. 

anyone knows how to fix the issue that users should only see the project where they have access. 

1 answer

1 vote
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2018

Hey, @Muhammed Sharifi! Welcome to the community. 😄 I'm going to move your post to the Bamboo collection, where I hope you can get a good answer from the experts there. Feel free to introduce yourself, too!

Riya October 24, 2018

Hi @Muhammed Sharifi,

Unfortunately, project level configuration and permissions are amongst the longest standing Bamboo feature requests. Please watch below mention issues  to further promote awareness for this significant limitation:

Riya October 24, 2018

Hi @Muhammed Sharifi,

As per your problem description, this might help. Please go through this 

https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo/bamboo-6-2-release-notes-938641951.html

Muhammed Sharifi October 25, 2018

Hi Erica Moss 

Thanks, Buddy 

Muhammed Sharifi October 25, 2018

HI Riya Badlani

Thanks for the support, I went through the third link but it says the projects Details will be visible every one. 

I want to hide the name of the project from everyone, each team should see their own projects, that they have permissions on it. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events