Using bamboo, when viewing a Full Log of a job (e.g., a URL like http://10.1.2.3:8085/download/PROJ1-JOB1/build_logs/PROJ1-JOB1-43.log), the HTTP Header
Content-Type is value
text/plain. This causes the UTF characters in the logfile to display as non-sense ASCII characters.
How can I change the Content-Type header to include or append
charset=utf-8 for files of Mime Type
My browser, firefox 43, wants to default to encoding "Western". Even if I found a workaround in firefox, I'd prefer that this just work correctly in all browsers. That requires sending the
charset-utf-8 in the response header.
Using Atlassian Bamboo version 5.9.7 build 5920.
On 31 May, a GDPR-related change went live in the Bitbucket Cloud API that resulted in users not being able to create or edit Bitbucket Cloud Linked repositories in Bamboo. This API update removed t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events