Secure Copy Task in a Bamboo deployment project is skipping my artifact

I'm using Bamboo 5.0 and trying to set up a deployment project to copy an ISO that is created as part of a build as use that as a release.

In the deployment project I have 3 tasks

1. Clean the working directory

2. Download the artifact from the build I want to deploy

3. Use the Secure Copy Task to place the ISO into an artifact repository on our network

If I use the artifact selection dropdown in the secure copy task the iso does not show up in the folder but if I use the "Local Files" and use the pattern *.iso as the matching criteria the file is succesfully copied to the location I wanted.

The dropdown for the artifact list shows the name of the artifact I was interested in and below that is Local Files

--------------------------------------------

Artifacts from MyPlan

MyProject-MyPlan: MyArtifact

Files in working directory

Local Files...

--------------------------------------------

Selecting MyArtifact does not work but using Local Files... does. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

1 answer

1 accepted

I upgraded to 5.0.1 and it seemed to fix the issue

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 18, 2017 in Bamboo

FAQ: How to Upgrade Bamboo Server

Bamboo 5.9 will no longer be supported after June 12, 2017. What does this mean? As part of our End of Life policy, Atlassian supports major versions for two years after the first major iteratio...

1,798 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you