Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Bamboo Build Agent

Harsh Wardhan Gaur November 13, 2019

I have 2 EC2 instances on AWS with windows installed on to that. One server is where I have installed the Bamboo Server and other server I want to install the build agent and to keep them both different.

I followed the documentation but not able to do that, I got the jar file, created the directory in C drive with name agent and moved the jar file into that. Afterwards, I accessed  the command prompt as Admin and navigated to the agent directory and ran the given command with the public ip of my instance. 

The command starts the unzipping the files but not able to authenticate the agent. Nothing comes in the remote agent section. Also I have changed the port to 80 still jot able to access the bamboo via the public ip over the browser from other systems. IIS is not installed so that is not an issue.  

1 answer

0 votes
edwin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2019

Hi @Harsh Wardhan Gaur ,

This is what's currently working for us. Also, ensure that port 54663 is open on the security group.

Screen Shot 2019-11-13 at 5.07.16 PM.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events