Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to specify change detection regex per plan for a bitbucket linked repository

Lee Higgitt February 16, 2018

We have a BitBucket and a Bamboo server.

One of our BitBucket repos is set up as a "Linked Respoitory" and we have multiple plans for that one repo.

I'm attempting to specify a different change detection regex patter for one plan to another.

When I go to configure the plan > Repositories > <my repository>

All of the options are grayed out and I get the message "This is a linked repository and is accessible for all build plans in Bamboo. Go to linked repositories to edit its details"

I'm able to configure the file pattern for the Linked Repository but not on a plan per plan basis. 

It's important that we have this functionality as I don't want all of my plans building every time I commit.

Can anyone help?

Lee

1 answer

1 vote
Marcin Gardias
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 16, 2018

I'm able to configure the file pattern for the Linked Repository but not on a plan per plan basis. 

You can define repository in the plan itself rather than using Linked Repository. That is the only way to accomplish this as far as I can tell. 

There is feature request to allow overriding of certain settings of Linked Repos at the plan level: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-18090. Please place your vote, as it helps us decide which items we should work on next.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events