Getting "Internal server error" while generating report using "Jmeter Aggregator"

When try to generate reports using the Jmeter Aggregator in Report parameter(in Jmeter plugin UI) the Sampler parameter is empty.We are able to see data in the Metrics parameter. So can you please let us know how can the data get display in the Sampler paramter.Bamboo Error.jpg

2 answers

I have exactly the same issue.

Have you been able to solve the problem?

We think we have a solution. Our plan is called "TST-DEAL" and we have one job, "TST-DEAL-JOB1". From our plan, the URL for the "Load Test Reports" link is:

http://servername:8086/browse/TST-DEAL/aggregate?pluginKey=jmeterAggregator:jmeterAggregatorReports

If we append "&buildKey=TST-DEAL-JOB1" to the end of this URL, our samplers appear and the report will now run. We are looking into how we can make bamboo do this automatically, so you don't have to paste the url each time. I will update if I find a solution.

We are using bamboo 5.5.1 build 4306.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Renan Battaglin
Published May 18, 2017 in Bamboo

FAQ: How to Upgrade Bamboo Server

Bamboo 5.9 will no longer be supported after June 12, 2017. What does this mean? As part of our End of Life policy, Atlassian supports major versions for two years after the first major iteratio...

1,072 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot