Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Artifact copier fails due to Java heap size but build is successful

Bjorn Harvold April 29, 2021

I have a build that that has been green for weeks. Today, I see this text in the log:

Failed to execute plugin 'Artifact Copier' with error: Java heap space

All artifacts are set to "required". This build still went green and is now causing havoc on other plans that depend on these artifacts.

I am playing around with Xms and Xmx properties in setenv.sh. However, this behavior should be marked as a Bamboo bug. 

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jeyanthan I
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 3, 2021

Hey Bjorn,

Just wanted to close the loop after our internal discussion.

A bug report - BAM-21327 has been raised for this and is fixed in the next major release - Bamboo 8.0 already.

Thanks again for taking the time to flag this.

Cheers,
Jey

1 vote
Bjorn Harvold May 3, 2021

Hi @Jeyanthan I 

Can share whatever you need. However, you do not allow for anyone with a startup license to file bugs. That’s why were are here in the community forum ;-)

Jeyanthan I
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 6, 2021

Ah, right. My apologies. I just raised an internal ticket to follow up on this further.

Cheers,
Jey

Like Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ likes this
0 votes
Jeyanthan I
Atlassian Team
May 3, 2021

Hi Bjorn,

We'd need to review appropriate logs and understand what happened. Do you mind raising a support ticket with us and share the agent log and server log captured during this timeframe? 

Cheers,
Jey

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events