Add capability to remote agent not possible

I Installed with success the remote agent on a Mac machine, and now I would like to add capabilities to this remote agent, but even if I see my remote agent on the list, I can't click it (in order to add capabilities).

Agents_summary_-_Atlassian_Bamboo.pngWhy? 

2 answers

0 votes

Hello @Terence,

It's not enabled because this tab should be used to Approve/Decline remote agents, once they approved by admin and become online you can manage their capabilities

See the following on adding capabilities to a remote agent:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo/configuring-remote-agent-capabilities-using-bamboo-capabilities-properties-289276849.html

Note also that unless this issue was fixed, if you change the capabilities of a remote agent, you need to delete the server definition in Bamboo and then restart the agent to see the new capabilities.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Asked Thursday in Jira Ops

I'm John Allspaw, Ask Me Anything about incident analysis and postmortems

I'm John Allspaw, co-founder of   Adaptive Capacity Labs, where we help teams use their incidents to learn and improve. We bring research-driven methods and approaches to drive effective inciden...

5,298 views 21 17
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you