It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

running task error Edited

Hi,

I am building up a bamboo plan having one task to have inline script as below:

start cmd /c call "C:\CA_CONVERT\Scripts\Convert\removeSLsch_bam.cmd" "${bamboo.this.convert}" "${bamboo.this.URL}" "${bamboo.this.workspace}\${bamboo.shortPlanKey}" "${bamboo.this.pkgtype}" "${bamboo.this.Profile}"

I got the below error:

ERROR: Input redirection is not supported, exiting the process immediately

Failing task since return code of [D:\Program Files\Bamboo\temp\TES-CONT-BCORE-136-ScriptBuildTask-2256274323294794849.bat] was 1 while expected 0

However, this script itself can be run without any issue in bamboo server and works as expected.

Even it failed in bamboo plan but it worked as expected since I can checked the results in bamboo server.

I know it is something related bamboo...so what it can be fixed here...

Thanks

William

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bamboo

Cannot save a repository using Chrome v83 and other Chromium based browsers such as Edge

Hello Bamboo Community, I'm Jey from Bamboo Support team. If you have upgraded your Chrome browser to version 83 recently, it is observed that the save operation just spins and never completes w...

671 views 2 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you