Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community groups

Pedro Silva May 18, 2021

Hi there !

Can someone tell me, if there is a way that i can create my own community group ?

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2021

@Pedro Silva Hey, Pedro! Can you share a few more specifics on what you're looking to do? Thanks!

Pedro Silva June 14, 2021

Hi, @Erica Moss 

Thanks for the reply. Well, i was thinking in a Community Events group, for my country Portugal or even a Language Group, for portuguese speakers around the world.

Thanks in advance

Like Erica Moss likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2021

@Pedro Silva Gotcha! So on the events side, you are able to apply to be an events Leader if you've been using our products for awhile, have attended a handful of Atlassian Community Events to get a sense for how they're run, and have a strong point of view on events you'd like to hold (the requirement is four per year). If you're interested in moderating a language group, you can email mvandenberg at atlassian.com to discuss what it takes to have the group created and the level of commitment involved.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events