Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration JSM failed with error com.atlassian.jira.migration.orchestratorclient.OrchestratorServerEr

Pourna Radha-Burhoo March 22, 2022

Hello,

Currently i am doing a jsm migration. But it failed with the error below:

com.atlassian.jira.migration.orchestratorclient.OrchestratorServerErrorException

Kindly advise.

Thanks,
Swarna

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2022

Hi @Pourna Radha-Burhoo ,

Good day. Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

In order to understand the issue further, I'd advise creating a support request for this by using the below link:

Please make sure to describe your issue in detail in the request. We also request you to share the support.zip file on the case, that would help our support engineers to narrow down the issue and unblock your migration.

Cheers,
Sri Kumar, 
Migration support | Atlassian.

Hello Sri,

I have already raised a support request. It is already 2 weeks, we are not getting sufficient help to move ahead, It is a blocker from Atlassian side.

Thanks,

Swarna

Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2022

Hi Swarna,

Could you please provide me the case number, so I can Internally follow up with the team? 

Regards,
Sri 

Hello Sri,

Please find the ticket num :

https://support.atlassian.com/requests/MOVE-70108/

Thanks,

Swarna

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events