Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to select topics for writing blog articles?

Дмитрий Матреско October 4, 2023

I would be grateful if someone could share with me information about how you select topics for writing blog articles on IT topics

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
pelumi_moveworkforward October 4, 2023

Hi @Дмитрий Матреско 

There are several approaches to take for writing articles, from writing a bit I can tell you that one thing to always keep in mind is to make sure whatever you write is valuable to others (your readers/ target audience). 

That said, here are a few things you can do to select the right topics

1) Keyword Research: find out what topics or particular keywords people are searching for, you can use tools like ahrefs for this

2) Search for Trending topics: there are generally topics from time to time that are trending and people find interesting. Artificial intelligence for example

3) Research competitors: this one I would recommend you do delicately, check out what your competitors or similar businesses like yours are talking about and find gaps or areas where you can present new ideas. Focus especially on competition posts that have the most views/ interactions 

Another key thing is to look into the community for problems people are trying to solve, like I said always try to give value first. 

I hope this helps.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events