How to delete my account

,https://id.atlassian.com/manage/close-account

The "delete" button cannot be clicked

1 answer

0 votes
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2020

@[deleted]Welcome to the community!

Can you share screenshot, in my case Delete button is visible and is clickable.

Barry Allen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2020

@DPKJ ,

User is talking about second delete button from popup. Please check this screenshot.

DeleteIssue.png

One more user also facing the same issue.

Like Deleted user likes this
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2020

Oh! my bad. Let me validate!

Deleted user March 28, 2020

at.pngat2.png

Barry Allen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2020

@[deleted] , I tried with 3 accounts and that button is clickable( yeah, I can click that button ). They are showing like it is not clickable, so that you couldn't click it without knowing what it is.

Maybe your browser add-ons/plugins are disabling that button, sometime add-ons/plugins do this link of things. So please disable all the add-ons/plugins and try again.

Deleted user March 30, 2020

I tried with 3 browsers:Edge,Firefox,Chrome,disable the add-ons/plugins,but no one can be clicked

Deleted user March 30, 2020

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events