Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How can I log in to atlassian.com?

Anh Ngoc I'm New Here Jul 19, 2021

when I create account, verify done. After that Atlassian said that I cannot access Do I want to log in by another account?

Please help

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Atlassian.com is Atlassian's public facing website, and most people don't need access to the bits that are behind a login.

I suspect you are trying to do something in the wrong place.  Could you explain what you are trying to do and why you think you need to log into Atlassian.com to do it?

Anh Ngoc I'm New Here Jul 21, 2021

I create big gantt, but some feature of big gantt , I do not understand. I click to documentation of big gantt.

You can see attachment for more detail, when I click, landing page come to big gant, but I cannot log in by my registered account!

Anna-SoftwarePlant Marketplace Partner Jul 21, 2021

Hello @Anh Ngoc

Would you please attach a screenshot mentioned in your message? Thank you. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Asked in Atlassian Account

Upcoming AMA with the Atlassian Identity Product Managers!

"Atlassian Account" is a space where you can raise questions about your Atlassian Account and your identity across all of our Atlassian Cloud Products. This involves understanding User Managemen...

1,231 views 8 17
View question

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you