Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can the name on you Atlassian Certificate be changed ?

Opeyemi Victor Akinremi October 23, 2022

I am new to Atlassian, I took a Trello course just to have a feel. I did the final assessment and passed but I have my email address in the badge or certification. How do I correct that? 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Julia
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 24, 2022

Hello @Opeyemi Victor Akinremi

To fix your name in the Atlassian University training platform, simply update your Atlassian ID profile and that will propagate down to the training platform. Your Trello badge on the training platform should then reflect your corrected name.

Best Regards,

Atlassian University Team

Opeyemi Victor Akinremi October 26, 2022

@julia thank you for your response. I have tried it but I am yet to see it being changed on the certificate. Do you know if it will take a while to change or did I do the wrong thing? 

Julia
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 27, 2022

Hi @Opeyemi Victor Akinremi , I see what you're talking about. I'm sorry it didn't work. 

Your best bet is to submit a support request to Atlassian here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/?

In the request, note the following facts to help them route to the Atlassian University team:

• You changed your name in your Atlassian Account ID and the name is correctly reflected in the name field at Atlassian University's training platform.
  • The Atlassian University Badge displayed on your profile still shows the badge as being earned by the old value that was in the name field: your email address.
  • You want to your Atlassian University Badge updated to reflect your name.
Opeyemi Victor Akinremi October 29, 2022

@Julia Thanks for your response. I will follow your advice and share the response with you. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events