Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teams Integration issue

James Bylett March 11, 2024

Wondering if anyone can give me some pointers, I have enabled the Atlas Teams app and I am able to add the app to Teams without issue, however when trying to use any of the functions, I just get an error message of 'The tenant admin disabled this bot. Please contact the administrator for assistance.'.

I've looked through the admin panel everywhere I can think but can't find anything obvious that would be causing this, can anyone give me any clues as to where this block is?

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
C_ Derek Fields
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 11, 2024

When you say that you have "looked through the admin panel," is this the admin in Teams or in Atlas? The message indicates that the Teams admin has disabled the bot.

James Bylett March 15, 2024

Sorry I didn't get notified I'd had a response and only just seen your reply. I've searched through the Teams admin panel and can't find anywhere that the bot would be disabled, I've made sure to enable the app itself so I'm a bit stumped

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events