cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Separation of scoring and status

Anna Kurpiela
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 23, 2024

It is currently not possible to separate the status and scoring for targets in Atlas. The status “off-track” is automatically assigned for a scoring of 0.0 - 0.3, the status “at risk” for 0.4 - 0.7 and otherwise on-track.

Are there plans to make it possible to assign scoring and status separately in future, so that it will also be possible to map the combination of 0.6 and “off-track” or 0.2 and “on-track”, for example?

3 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
andy.johnston July 23, 2024

Excellent question!  I've been trying to explain to people that an 0.2 is ok at the start of the process, and isn't necessarily off-track.  But that Atlas forces it that way.

I'm likely to have to switch back to the regular status, and then use a custom field for progress, which is frustrating.

0 votes
Frode Nilsen July 24, 2024

I think you are mixing some point of views :)

The state is In progress. Then you set "your best bet" on where are we when the time is out. It is not how much you have completed now but how much you expect to have completed when you are supposed to be finished.

0 votes
Frode Nilsen July 23, 2024

I'm able to do this IncompleteComplete.png

At least for Goals, haven't tried for Projects.

andy.johnston July 24, 2024

Yes, exactly.   So 0.2 or 20% completed of the Goal may or may not be Off Track.  What @Anna Kurpiela is saying is that it would be good to be able to say.... 0.2 - On Track.  OR  0.2 Off Track.

e.g. if I'm in July and I've got through 20%, and it's progressing well for a Nov release, then that should show as 0.2 Green.  But as it's currently set up it can ONLY show as red.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events