Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Apptoberfest : Comment Security Default for Jira Data Center / Server - Redmoon Software

🥳🥳🥳 Happy Apptoberfest! 🎈🎈🎈

Comment Security Default allows you to change the default security level when creating a new comment. Specify different default role/user group for:

• New comments
  • Add attachment
  • Log work
  • Link issues
  • Edit issue
  • Assign issue
  • Transitions (one per transition type)

IMG-defaults.png

- Set the background and/or border color of the comment field for comments that are "Viewable to all users" or all the other security settings.

IMG-colored-def.png

IMG-colored-comment.png

- Change the Service Desk comment to have a security level

IMG-sd-comment.png

- Restrict access to which users will get default values and those that can change the default.

- FULL support for Service Desk and Jira Agile

- Activate for all projects or just a few

- Restrict who can change access

- Allow for different access levels depending on the user groups that a user belongs to

Watch the Demo

Check this app out on the Marketplace

Documentation 

Book a free demo today

Have a great day,

🇳🇿 Paul from the Redmoon Software team 🇳🇿

9 comments

Comment

Paul Clark _Redmoon Software_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 16, 2023

@Kelsey Van Scoy Can you please add the ITSM and apptoberfest tags please

Kelsey Van Scoy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 16, 2023

Hi @Paul Clark _Redmoon Software_

Submissions were due by 10/15 but due to demand, we have extended through 10/16.

Can you please add a link to a demo in order to participate with this app?

Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 16, 2023

@Kelsey Van Scoy I've added the video now. Thought ITSM was this week rather than last but thanks for still accepting

Kelsey Van Scoy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 16, 2023

Hi Paul,

Regardless of category, all demos were due by October 15th (extended through today, October 16th). Partners are only allowed one demo per category.

The weekly Monday discussions are separate from the demo contest. Thank you!

Marketplace Partner
October 16, 2023

@Kelsey Van Scoy Don't we still have the business teams category coming up?

Kelsey Van Scoy
Atlassian Team
October 16, 2023

No, my apologies for the confusion. The demo portion of Apptoberfest runs October 1st-October 16th for all categories. This blog explains Apptoberfest festivities in detail.

Marketplace Partner
October 16, 2023

@Kelsey Van Scoy Damn. Is it possible for me to fit one more in since it is still the 16th in the US?

Kelsey Van Scoy
Atlassian Team
October 16, 2023

It actually looks like you submitted 10+ demos so far. Partners are allowed one per category:

So 1 for Apps for ITSM, 1 for Apps for DevOps, 1 for Apps for Admins, and 1 for Apps for Business Teams.

Can you please let me know below which ones you'd like to submit as your demo for each category (4 total)? I will be creating a round-up post and publishing it on Wednesday but can only highlight one of your demos in each category. Thank you

Marketplace Partner
October 16, 2023

@Kelsey Van Scoy 

I think you are counting last years ones, I count six.

Can I have Secure Admin for the admin section. Do views and likes count. If they do then I initially posted on the wrong place so could the two be combined

Could I please have STM for DevOps

and could you move Watch It to Business Team

and I'll use Comment Security Default for ITSM

Regards
Paul

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events