Create
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

๐Ÿš€ [Gamification] Supercharge Your Team Collaboration with a Fun Twist! Free up to 10 users

Greetings, Atlassian Community!

Weโ€™re excited to introduce the Collaboration Champion for Jira plugin, bringing gamification to your Jira workflows with an engaging PBL framework (Points, Badges, Leaderboards). Earn points, unlock badges, and climb the leaderboards to make daily tasks more motivating and fun!

Earn Points & Badges through Operating Jira Issues

image-20240826-052534.png

View Team & Member Leaderboards

Collaboration Champion for Jira.jpg

Configure Teams and Levels

image-20240826-031733.png

image-20240826-031908.png

Our Value Proposition

Enhance team engagement and productivity through gamified collaboration, transforming teamwork into a rewarding experience.

Benefits of Gamification

• Increased Engagement: Gamification elements make daily tasks more enjoyable and rewarding.

• Improved Collaboration: Encourage team members to interact more frequently and meaningfully.

• Visual Progress: Easily track your personal growth and contributions over time.

By integrating these gamification concepts, Collaboration Champion aims to make your Jira experience more engaging, productive, and fun. It transforms routine tasks into opportunities for growth and recognition, ultimately fostering a more collaborative and motivated team environment.

Please refer to the user manual for more details.

Boost your team's efficiency like never before โ€” try it now and experience the difference! ๐Ÿ‘‰

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1235193/collaboration-champion-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQjlGKFJAI8

6 comments

Comment

Theresa McFarlane September 19, 2024

I am interested in seeing a demo on this.

Like โ€ข YY Brother likes this
YY Brother
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 19, 2024

Hi @Theresa McFarlane 

Thanks for your suggestion. The demo video has been added to:

1. Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQjlGKFJAI8
  2. Marketplace App Listing page: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1235193/collaboration-champion-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Thanks & Regards,

Support team of Collaboration Champion App

Juan Jimenez
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 20, 2024

I watched the video and my impression is that users accumulate points by simply using JIRA (i.e. logging time, changing statuses, taking work of different criticality, etc.).  I am terribly sorry but if this is the case, we would be only incentivising people to create JIRA issues without necessarily adding value to the business. 

For this to be useful to me I would need different mechanisms for people to obtain points such as elapsed time to close defects or, for example, the ratio of defects over issues that have a pull request approved.

Like โ€ข Pawel Ciereszynski _Eyzee_ likes this
Pawel Ciereszynski _Eyzee_
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 27, 2024

What do users get points for in this add-on?

YY Brother
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2024

Hi @Pawel Ciereszynski _Eyzee_ 

Welcome to our Community and thanks for your question.

In the Collaboration Champion add-on, users can earn points for various collaborative activities within Jira. It aims to encourage and reward active participation and collaboration within Jira projects. By gamifying these common Jira activities, it motivates team members to engage more frequently and meaningfully with their project tasks and teammates.

Thanks & Regards,

YY Bro

YY Brother
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 27, 2024

Hi @Juan Jimenez 

Welcome to our community. Thank you for your thoughtful feedback on the Collaboration Champion add-on. I understand your concerns about potentially incentivizing behavior that may not directly align with business value. Let me address your points and provide some additional context:

1.Purpose of the add-on: The primary goal is to encourage active engagement with Jira and promote collaborative behaviors. While it's true that points are awarded for common Jira actions, this is designed to increase overall user engagement and adoption of the platform.

2.Balanced point system: The point allocation is carefully designed to reward more substantial contributions (like resolving issues) higher than routine actions. This aims to discourage users from gaming the system with trivial actions.

3.Team focus: The add-on also includes team-based leaderboards, encouraging collective performance rather than just individual actions.

4.Adaptability: Every organization has unique needs. We're open to feedback and continuously improving the add-on to better align with various business objectives.

5.Your ideas about incorporating more complex, value-driven metrics are very insightful. We'll definitely consider these for future enhancements to make the add-on more directly tied to business value creation.

In the meantime, we recommend using this tool as part of a broader strategy for team engagement and productivity, rather than as a standalone measure of performance. It's designed to complement, not replace, your existing performance evaluation methods.

We appreciate your feedback as it helps us improve the add-on. If you have more specific requirements or ideas, we'd be happy to discuss them further to see how we can better meet your needs in future updates.

Thanks & Regards,

YY Bro

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events