Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Agile on top navigation bar

Eric Tan June 24, 2012

Two newbie questions.

1. I created 6 different scenarios to familiarize myself to JIRA. Then decided to customize the Agile Task Board cards. Now I cannot see Agile in the top navigation bar: only see Admin, Projects, Plugins, Users, Issues, System. Use to have ... Issues, Agile, System. How to get Agile back?

2. I would like to have card in the Agile Task Board to be solid color (different color for each team). Is that a possibility? I can't find the location to change the color.

Thanks in advance,
Eric ()

1 answer

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Stefan Kohler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2012

Hi Eric,

In the first scenario I quess you are in the administration section of JIRA and not in the user view.
If you go back to your dashboard (g+d) is should look familiar again, and the agile tab should be back ;-)

Second one, I don't think that is possible. You can change the colors per issue type, but not per team. Have to verify though.

Cheers,

Stefan

Eric Tan June 24, 2012

Stefan:

Thanks for the answer to user. You are correct!!! I went to user and now have it. Duh.

Thanks again,
Eric

David Rhoderick
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 6, 2015

I had the first problem and this solution did not work for me.

huttarl April 15, 2016

Ditto ... Agile doesn't appear in the navigation bar, and going back to my dashboard did not make it show up. It used to. We're using JIRA Agile v7.2.6-D20160330T044439 plugin.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events