Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration History

kingsly kwalar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 23, 2020

Hi guys,

I am trying to see our migration history on Jira. Is there anyway to figure this out?

Regards,

Kingsly

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mohamed Riza _ServiceRocket_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 30, 2020

Hi @kingsly kwalar . Do you mean that you moved from one server to another and you want to check when this was done? 

If this is the case, Jira does not record migration history. It does record upgrade history. 

If you have migrated for example from a Linux server to windows you may be able to track this by checking the startup logs when this was changed. As it on 29th the OS on startup was Linux, and on the 30th the OS is Windows. 

Is there a reason why you would want to get such information about the instance? 

kingsly kwalar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 1, 2020

Thank you very much!. We suspect an unauthorised access to our data and we will like to find out when the last migration was and what was the content of the migration.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events