Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Agile project management

Is agile project management only for software

4 comments

Nope.  You can use it for managing all sorts of things, although I would not recommend it for things that are by rote and the process is known.  You wouldn't use Agile to assemble a car (but you might well use it for writing the code for the robots, designing and building the factory and robots, and and and).

I've met a number of people who have done things like wedding planning and moving house in Agile ways...

Like # people like this

Thanks for guidance

To add to what @Nic Brough _Adaptavist_  said, for marketing, legal, finance... 

Like # people like this

Yeah, I agree with @Nic Brough _Adaptavist_ . Agile project management not only used for software as well as also used for different perspectives. 

Agreeing with @Nic Brough _Adaptavist_ and adding a point that agile project management is a practice or a process which you can follow and deliver the quality product.

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you