Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newly added fields are not showing in Scheduling -> dates section

Lavanya Reddy April 14, 2022

Newly added fields are not showing in Scheduling -> dates section. We have 2 new fields which are added to JIRA for our specific project called, Start Date and End date. I am trying to map those fields as Target Start Date and Target End date in Scheduling -> dates section. But I don't see them in the available list. Can you please help with this?

1 answer

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2022

@Lavanya Reddy -

Welcome to the community.  Have you check to ensure that those two new custom fields (Date format data type) are exposed to your project(s) which the plan is taking the content from?

i.e. Project's screen configuration scheme.

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Lavanya Reddy April 18, 2022

Joseph, yee the new fields are exposed to project I am using.  I can see them for stories and fill in the dates. But is not showing in Advanced Roadmap.

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2022

@Lavanya Reddy -

Can you confirm again that those custom date fields are now showing up in the selection dropdown?

2022-04-18_15-43-28.png

Best, Joseph

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events