Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a limit to roadmaps?

Jonas Dohlmann May 23, 2022

Hi, 

I've created a product roadmap with roadmap macro in a confluence page as yo can see in the attachement.

My problem is now that I can't add names to a new lane. In addition I can't add names to bars in that new lane. I've also tried to add bars to existing lanes with new names but that's not possible either. 

It might be because there's a lane limit, but right now it just seems buggy. Does anyone have an answer to that? 

Kind regards, 

Jonas

Screenshot 2022-05-23 at 12.42.52.png

2 answers

1 vote
Daniel Capizzi
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 23, 2022

Hi @Jonas Dohlmann

Thanks for reaching out!

I'd recommend you repost your question in the Confluence section of the Atlassian Community to have the best chance of finding someone who can help you out here. Your question is currently posted in the Advanced Roadmaps for Jira section of the community, which is a different product to the one you're using, so most people here (myself included I'm afraid!) probably won't have much knowledge of this macro.

You can also feel free to raise a support ticket to request support or lodge feedback on the macro if you struggle to find help here in the Atlassian Community.

Cheers!

Daniel

Jonas Dohlmann May 24, 2022

Thanks, Daniel. 

I'll try both.

0 votes
Jonas Dohlmann May 23, 2022

In addition to this problem I can add that if you create a new Roadmap Planner it's possible to add new titles for lanes but not possible to add titles in bars. Sooo....pretty random and buggy.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events