Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I see more issues getting added to my plan than what i am selecting from Issue source .

Surbhi Pandey July 1, 2020

As i am adding Boards/Projects to my plan, even though i am selecting hardly one or two EPICS for my plan, with around 10 stories in them, once i hit DONE, i see a lot more stories/issues than i originally selected.

More details: EPICs i selected do have completed issues in certain past Sprints. I am using these for testing purposes but could that be a problem ?

I also tried with Open EPICs with Open issues in them but i still found lot more issues from same project coming into the plan. And almost always all the issues without Parent seems to be the part of the plan even when i intentionally deselected them during Scope planning.

What could be the possible reasons for this behavior?

Thanks!!

1 answer

0 votes
Sachin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2020

Hello Surbhi, can you tell me what you see in your issue sources
In your plan, click more ... next to the plan name > Configure > Issue sources.

Surbhi Pandey July 7, 2020

Hi Sachin, it shows my Issue Sources which are 2 Boards of 2 projects in JIRA and below that it tells me how long a completed issue will appear in my plan, its set to 30 days. That is all.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events