Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Roadmaps: How to draw dependency lines in gantt view.

Karl Rothenberg March 24, 2022

Hi,

We use JIRA Data Center, meaning we host our own. I am using advanced roadmaps and cannot add dependency lines in the Gantt chart.  I can show incoming and outgoing dependencies but the visual queue for this is what I need. I know this can be done with JIRA Cloud. Is this a missing feature or am I missing something?

Thanks,

Karl

1 answer

1 vote
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2022

Hi @Karl Rothenberg 

It's only available in Cloud.

DC only has the Dependencies Report - see: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/the-dependencies-report-in-advanced-roadmaps-1077915784.html

Ste

Karl Rothenberg March 28, 2022

Hi @Stephen Wright _Elabor8_ 

Thanks for the reply. And what you state is, sadly, what I thought. Hopefully Atlassian will at some point add this feature in the DC version.

Thanks,

Karl

Like # people like this
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2022

Hi @Karl Rothenberg 

There is a a feature request you can view/vote for - see: JPOSERVER-3004 

Ste

Like Roman_Benesch likes this
Roman_Benesch February 2, 2023

I just endorsed this feature request. We consider the lack of the prominent visualization of dependencies a serious deficit - until discovering this just now, we were really exited about Advanced Roadmaps' capabilities with regard to managing work and roadmaps across multiple teams!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events