cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding multiple teams per story in my Roadmap

Leanne Pharaoh
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 31, 2022

I have five teams working on various Epics in my roadmap. Some epics require the input of multiple teams. How do I add this into my Roadmap?

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Capizzi
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 31, 2022

Hi @Leanne Pharaoh

Welcome to the community!

You can do this in your Roadmap by making use of the "roll-up" feature. I would recommend that you assign the relevant teams to the individual issues in your Epics, then in the roadmap view of your plan you'll be able to see all of the contributing teams in the rolled-up teams field for the Epic.

Screen Shot 2022-10-31 at 9.11.25 pm.png

To turn the roll-up setting on, you can click on the "View settings" button on the Basic view of your plan and select the checkbox labelled "Others" in the Roll-up section. I've included a screenshot below as well.

Screen Shot 2022-10-31 at 9.11.30 pm.png

I hope this helps! Feel free to let me know if there's anything I can further clarify.

Cheers,

Daniel

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 31, 2022

Hi @Leanne Pharaoh ,

welcome to the Atlassian community!

You can associate each user story that are part of your epic to a specific team. Unfortunately, items in roadmap can be associate to multiple team. There is an open request for that https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JPOSERVER-223

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Leanne Pharaoh
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 31, 2022

Thank you very much Fabio.

I see it has been dragging on since 2018. 

I hope this gets resolved soon.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events