Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

we are using Portfolio 3.9, what is the equivalent of Calculate?

There's a new field enabled in JIRA and made available in Portfolio, but the info in JIRA is not being seen in Portfolio view...how do I see it?

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @Sherry Rodulfo ,

The Calculate button was replaced with the Auto-schedule button in the Portfolio Improved Interface. You can choose to let Portfolio make suggestions for empty values only, or overwrite existing values with its suggestions.

I tried to click that button and quite hesitant to commit changes. There is just one field that I intend to update...not all. I also checked on Review changes button (there was a lot) but those with 2 or 3 fields updated, will also update those that are not supposed to be updated.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Online AMA this week: Your project management questions answered by Jira Design Lead James Rotanson

We know that great teams require amazing project management chops. It's no surprise that great teams who use Jira have strong project managers, effective workflows, and secrets that bring planning ...

179 views 1 6
Read article

Atlassian Community Events