Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will Advanced Roadmaps be free for existing Jira Data Center customers?

Adam Sterrie January 11, 2021

HI,
According to your web page (Server end of sale and support FAQs | Atlassian):
<quote>
Starting February 2, 2021 PT, your Data Center subscription will include access to:

</quote>
But you don't mention the price. We already have access to AR if we wanted to buy it, so your sentence seems redundant unless, perhaps, you mean free access. So when will Atlassian provide AR to existing customers free?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sara Hekmat
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 11, 2021

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your question. I am from the team that is working on Jira Software Data Center and should be able to clarify a bit more.

Starting Feb 2nd Jira Software Data Center 8.15 will be released and Advanced Roadmaps application will be bundled in it. Which means Advanced Roadmaps won't be a separate plugin anymore but will be part of Jira Software Data Center product. Hence, the Data Center customers won't be required to purchase a separate license from the Marketplace. 

And Yes, Advanced Roadmaps will be free for all the Data Center subscriptions. The customers have 2 options to access Advanced Roadmaps:

1- Upgrade their Jira platform to 8.15

2- Install the free version of Advanced Roadmaps plugin in their current Jira platform which will be available only for Data Center customers in Marketplace, starting Feb 2nd.

I hope this answers your question.

Regards,

Sara

Adam Sterrie January 12, 2021

Thanks Sara that's fantastic news. My users will be very very happy!

Like Sara Hekmat likes this
Adam Sterrie January 13, 2021

Thanks again Sara Hekmat

Quick follow-up question: Is this the same for Insight (the Add-On to Service Desk)?

Sara Hekmat
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 13, 2021

No, this is only for Jira Software Data Center.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events