Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the issue types that are automatically added with Portfolio (Advanced Roadmaps)

Jeremy Schrecengost August 3, 2020

I am going through an issue type clean up in our JIRA instance and we recently purchased Portfolio. I wanted to make sure I was not deleting any unused issue types (that have not tickets) that are required by Portfolio but I cannot find that in the documentation

1 answer

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 3, 2020

@Jeremy Schrecengost - As long as you don't delete EPIC, Story, Task, and Subtask, then you should be safe.  In regards to Jira issue types, there are two major issue type categories: Standard and Subtask.  Portfolio provides the functionality of creating hierarchy aboves EPIC for rollup.

When you delete issue types in your env, you just need to pay attention on what existing issue types are being used by your users.

Best, Joseph 

Jeremy Schrecengost August 3, 2020

Is there any documentation on this? I know that many large plug-ins create ticket types that will cause issues if removed (X-Ray)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events