Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unassigned in Advanced Roadmap

Keith Francis November 9, 2021

I'm creating Product/ Initiative/ Epic/ Story/ Task/ Sub-Task as my structure in company managed project and when i go to Advanced Roadmap I have some of the Issues that have appearing as Unassigned when I view by Teams. These issues are assigned as it shows in the Team associated folder but also in unassigned.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

I've worked it out - its because the stories and subsequent tasks aren't assigned and therefore shows up as unassigned through the hierarchy level 

1 vote
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 9, 2021

@Keith Francis -

Are you referring to issue assignee?  If not, are you referring to team assignment?

Please clarify.  Screenshots of your issue will be the best to allow us to assist you further.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Unassigned in Advanced Roadmap.JPG

Like bilyana_karayaneva likes this

Thanks Joseph - Its the Team assignment 

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 10, 2021

Excellent.  Your finding is correct.  Team assignment needs to be done at all level (issues) as you discovered.

If my suggestion helped you, please click "Accept answer" when you have a chance.

Best, Joseph

Like Jessica Ketcham likes this
Kristina Radeva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2022

Thanks, this helped me too! I fixed it by changing the hierarchy filter and only showing the Epics and nothing below it. 

0 votes
Jessica Ketcham January 9, 2023

Thank you! This worked for me.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events